Partial Planning Package
Our Partial Planning Package is an ideal option for couples who have already completed portions of their planning and require less assistance than the Full Service Package. This offering is designed to allow the couple a hands-on role in their planning activities along with our professional assistance to guide them along the way.
Three (3) two-hour in-person consultation meetings to assist with:
- Overall design inspiration that will set the tone for the planning of the wedding
- Ceremony and reception planning
- Budget worksheet
- Unlimited communication via phone and email
- Detailed schedule creation for rehearsal, ceremony and reception; including vendor and wedding party timeline.
- Vendor recommendations (caterer, florist, photographer, videographer, DJ, musicians, cake, invitations, etc.)
- Review vendor proposals and contract review Rental placement and management, including obtaining quotes (including chairs, tables, linens, service-ware, draping, lighting, dance floor, specialty rental items etc.) and finalizing order with the selected company upon Client approval.
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors
- Contact vendors the week of the wedding to confirm previous discussions and verify all final details
- Relay final head count to appropriate parties
WEDDING CEREMONY REHEARSAL
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Organize wedding party for line-up and placement
- Receive items for ceremony and reception (i.e. escort cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Final walk through at reception and ceremony site
- Full day wedding coordination, 1 planner and 1 assistant: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception for up to ten (10) hours on wedding day
- Use of wedding day emergency kit
- Assist wedding party with attire
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members and vendors
- Distribute flowers to wedding party and family
- Assist your set up team with placing table centerpieces and décor (“Team” appointed for set up by wedding couple)
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/escort cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions and session discussions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements as needed
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ and photographers or videographers
- Coordinate reception activities – grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors (paid by client)
PARTIAL PLANNING PACKAGES START AT $2000.00